On this Spanish tour, follow your guide through the narrow streets of Edinburgh to hear about the city's chilling history of ghosts, murderers and witch hunts.
• Discover stories of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
• Wander the narrow city streets at nightfall with a Spanish guide
• Visit a cemetery famous for its high levels of paranormal activity
• Meet the infamous ghost of Edinburgh Castle
Best price guarantee
No hidden costs
Free cancellation until 1 day before the departure
+1 day - No charge
- 100% of total reservation value
What is included
- Professional guide service in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com
- 2 hours tour
- Audiovisual projections
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom
The weather in Scotland can be cold even in summer and on our trips there is always time for optional rides. So it is recommended to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for this type of travel.