Rosslyn Chapel and Scottish Borders Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
Your tour takes you south to the beautiful Scott’s View, overlooking the Tweed Valley. You then get the opportunity to visit the nearby statue of the great Scottish patriot, William Wallace.
From here, you travel to Melrose where you can visit the ruined Melrose abbey, founded by the Cistercians in the 12th Century. The Cistercian monks had close connections with the Knights Templar, and legend tells that Melrose Abbey is the burial place of Robert the Bruce's heart, brought back from the crusades in Moorish Spain.
Following lunch in Melrose, you make your way to the stunning 15th century Rosslyn Chapel, made world famous in Dan Brown’s book, ‘Da Vinci Code’. Here you have time to explore the chapel and find out more about the myths and legends surrounding the whereabouts of the ‘Holy Grail’.
After your visit to Rosslyn Chapel, you return to Edinburgh.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
- Professional driver/guide
- Small group tour (16 people max)
- Transport by 16-seat Mercedes luxury mini-coach
Please bring a face covering as you will be required to wear one onboard our mini-coaches
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
"Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure"
- Maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
COVID-19 - Important Information About Your Tour
We’re following government guidance and doing everything we can to ensure you enjoy a worry-free adventure. This means you need to be aware of a few things before you join your tour.
Our Safety Procedures
You’re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coaches
You’ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point
There’s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arrive
Our mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19
Tour routes may change slightly, and certain attractions and facilities may be closed due to the Coronavirus. But don’t worry, your knowledgeable driver-guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Things have changed a little.
Castles, distilleries, and a few of our favourite places now require you to book ahead. This lets them comply with social distancing rules without getting in the way of your enjoyment. If you’re interested in visiting the attractions on your tour, you will find details on how to book them in advance on your ticket once you have purchased this tour.
Meeting Point Information
MEETING: Waterloo Place 6, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, Scotland, GB