Outlander Tour - Spanish Tour Guide
Enjoy with us all the flavor of Scotland through the Outlander saga and some of its most important locations. The novels of Diana Gabaldón will transfer you to Clair Ramdall, his protagonist, to the Scotland of 1743, at the dawn of the last of the Jacobite uprisings. The first half of the 18th century represented for Scotland a crucial change of era that our guides will reveal step by step so as not to lose any detail of the novels and the television series. The tour will bring you closer to three great gems of medieval Scottish architecture: Doune Castle, Linlithgow Palace and Blackness Military Fortress. But we will also reach the coastal town of Culross, a unique enclave on the north shore of the Firth of the Forth River that will not leave you indifferent.
Whether or not you're a fan of the series, be sure you'll enjoy unique landscapes and the best of Scottish historical heritage linked to one of the most successful series of recent years.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Service of driver and professional guide in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 33, 39, 53 or 55 seats
- Christmas: On December 25 the Outlander Tour will not be operational.
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Only Alnwick Castle has partial access for wheelchairs.
Meeting Point Information
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom