West Highland Lochs, Mountains & Castles from Edinburgh
Take an adventure into the Highlands as you explore the lochs, mountains and castles of Scotland. Visit Doune Castle, enjoy spectacular views of Kilchurn castle, wander around Inveraray and explore its 18th century castle before reaching the village of Luss. Your modern Mercedes Benz coach will ensure that you see some of the best sites that Scotland has to offer in comfort on this 10 hour tour of the Highlands.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 5 years
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity